UV drying printing inks have become commonly spread in the printing of packaging during the past 20 years. The Printing Division of our Company offers a wide range of mainly UV drying printing inks. As a result of the latest developments, we supply printing inks with low migration characteristics to our clients, for the printing of food packaging.
UV drying offset (indirect high printing) inks:
Printing of cups, tubes, and pails with the use of UV or infra drying inks.
For printing packaging with flexible wall, labels, carton and shrinking foil.
For printing labels, foil and carton.
Sheet and reel.
UV high printing:
Label, foil and carton printing.
With the use of UV and infra drying inks
UV and infra drying inks for offset and dry offset technologies.
We offer a wide product range of primers for the UV varnishing of packaging and labels, diverse lacquer coating designs and special lacquers.
Our Company maintains stocks in well organised local warehouses to provide supplies to the Clients’ daily production. Our goals are achieved with the assistance of the paint mixers, the well-equipped paint laboratory (test printing press, instrumental colour measuring software, etc.) and the ISO certified quality assurance system, may it be mixing recommendations (using colour card or individual colours) or on-site application technology support we always provide professional services to our Clients. We supply a wide range of rubber sheets for use in printing industry:
offset and varnishing rubber sheets both for conventional and UV technologies, upon request, cut to size, in rail.
Adhesives for Laminating:
A wide range of polyurethane laminating adhesives is offered for the laminating of plastic foils, aluminium and paper carriers, both in solvent-free design and with solvent content.
Manufacturers associated with the Printing Industry:
- Day International GmbH: rubber sheets for printing
- DeCoSystem s.r.l. : real time and offline quality inspection systems
- Flexo Concepts: polymer doctor blades, auxiliaries for use in printing industry
- Füll Systembau GmbH: volumetric and gravimetric dosing systems, dispensers
- Kase Equipment: production of machines for the decoration of pre-shaped plastic cups, food holders, small and large pails, caps, and locking caps, flexible and rigid tubes
- Kurt Zecher Gmbh: laser engraved special ceramic and chrome cylinders, flexo printing presses, for use in offset lacquering and laminating plants
- Lombardi Converting Machinery s.r.l.: Modern narrow track flex printing presses, label converters and finishing machines
- Ultralight AG: development and production of UV-lamps
- Zeller+Gmelin GmbH: expert of UV-paints and lacquers