Extract Technology Ltd.
Dust-free and aseptic solutions
With an experience of more than 25 years, Extract Technology is a leading UK provider of custom-designed solutions for isolating and aseptic applications primarily in the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and chemical markets.
Extract Technology offers a wide range of standard solutions using the many years of experience of the company, they are however also aware of the fact that a specifically planned device may prove to be the best and only solution for certain applications.
If hired to assist in the planning phase, the “Extract pyramide”© can help in the isolation application by directing you to the available solution types.
In addition to the device, the company can provide for the entire installation, commissioning IQ/OQ validation, OEL testing and a comprehensive operation and maintenance manual on an interactive CD-ROM.
The product range of the company includes:
- Downwards flowing plasma isolation cabins: for preparing applications, sampling, feeding and discharge. Glass cabins for operator safety in the Kilo labs.
- Flexible and rigid curtains: To be used in downwards flowing cabins, to achieve isolation levels of <10µg/m³.
- Feeding and sampling devices: Including cabins, air locks, roller conveyors, changing rooms, etc.
- Containment isolators: for applications such as feeding, sampling, grinding and feeding to ensure an isolation level of 10µg/m³.
- Aseptic isolators: for controlling sterility, filling lines and other processes
- Flexible isolators: for isolating strong compounds
- Packaging systems and processes for primary isolation during product discharging
- Laboratory desks and solvent cabins and other systems
Have any questions? You would like us to call you back?
Send us the following blank sheet. Our staff will contact you soon.