AUDION Packaging Machines
Audion Packaging Machines is a manufacturing company providing complete solutions for the packaging industry. The product range consists of the following packaging equipment: manual and semi-automatic sealers, industrial vacuum sealers, shrink machines, vacuum chambers, tray packers, form fill and sealing machines, bagging systems, and fully automatic packaging machines. The solutions are suitable for packaging applications in the Life Science (pharmaceuticals, chemicals, veterinary, cleanrooms) and Healthcare (medical, hospitals, clinics) sectors.
Audion assortment consists of validatable and calibratable, hardware and software products:
- Speedpack Hybrid®: automatic bagging system, can work from both layflat tubing or from pre-opened bags on roll
- Speedpack Tabletop®: semi-automatic table top bagger, can work only with pre-opened bags on roll
- Power Sealer Plus®: tabletop impulse sealer, standard equipped with user-friendly software, is suitable for sealing flexible films with a reliable 8 mm seal. The PSR VAC models have an integrated vacuum system which allows vacuuming and/or gas flushing
- Contimed D-Series®: advanced medical rotary sealers for sealing and coding sterilization pouches
- VM & VMS Series®: validatable vacuum chambers equipped with software and touchscreen to control and monitor critical process parameters
- Shrink Packaging®: shrink sealers and tunnels in different sizes, suitable for shrink film
- Tube Sealer®: compact table top impulse sealer equipped with bi-active sealing bars
All relevant machine series are suitable for laboratories, pharmacies, hospitals, medical, medtech and pharma companies. With these machines we can help companies package personal protective equipment (PPE), medical devices and pharma applications in the current fight with COVID-19.
Have any questions? You would like us to call you back?
Send us the following blank sheet. Our staff will contact you soon.